What I found out:-
1) Indian food is deadly spicy.
2) Indians hate Pakistanis
3) It is unheard of to not love SRK
#100WaysToDieInIndia say Sharukh Khan is the shittest actor ever and he's an overrated egghead— akbarghhhh (@akbar_0) March 3, 2012
4) Indian elders regularly beat kids with chappals
5) Cows, goats and elephants trample on us frequently. Cobras also.
#100WaysToDieInIndia get run over by a renegade Elephant.— Taronish Elavia (@Taro_Elavia) March 3, 2012
#100WaysToDieInIndia get run over by a cow— Henry Austin (@henryaustin) March 3, 2012
#100WaysToDieInIndia Provoke a cobra.— Jack Brien (@JackBrien1) March 3, 2012
#100WaysToDieInIndia Trampled by a random sanjay and his elephant.— Liam Boyle (@LBoyle33) March 3, 2012
6) Indian parents have no tolerance for their wayward (read non-engineering/medically inclined) offspring.
#100WaysToDieInIndia "I'd rather be a hairdresser, don't wanna be a doctor" *Dad prepares shotgun*— Denzil Safo-Antwi (@DenzilSafo) March 3, 2012
7) Indians are all vegetarians
'#100WaysToDieInIndia Kill a cow and you'll be toast.' fact.— emmanuel mwisa (@Red_AlertMe) March 3, 2012
8) Indians all have long names
#100WaysToDieInIndia GO TO MACCIES ON JALANDHAR RD AND LAUGH AT THE WORKER CALLED "ALBERT" WHEN CLEARLY HIS NAMES TO LONG FOR THE NAME TAG!!— TWEETHOOLIGAN (@RandyBhambra) March 3, 2012
9) Indians often sell body parts to buy cricket tickets
10) Indian men don't cheat
11) Abusing a Sardar is frowned upon.
#100WaysToDieInIndia abuse a sardar and u will die of guilt— Chemical Locha (@DilFake_aashiq) March 3, 2012
12) We all marry our cousins. And Sanji is a real name.
#100WaysToDieInIndia not marrying your cousin sanji— chris pennicott (@cpennicott) March 3, 2012
13) If not that then at least we must do arranged marriage
As if all of this wasn't enough, we've got these to worry about -