Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HALF DEAF - A True Story



I'm half deaf today, and possibly tomorrow. While the actual story is pretty dull I thought I'd spice it up a bit with some rhyme.. An old Hobby.

HALF DEAF - A True Story

One ear, you’d think I can live without,
One unattractive appendage flapping about,
Yet that ear when blocked with wax,
Pisses you off more than income tax.

Those villanous sticks of cottonous ends,
Tempted me daily, I thought them friends,
Instead of polishing my cochlea clean,
They pushed the wax too far to be seen.

The doctor of the Ear, Nose and Throat,
With stern eyes and glistening coat,
Poked and prodded, and shook his head,
I thought its all over, my ear is dead.

As it turned out, the wax was just hard,
A few drops and it shouldn’t be a hazard,
Hoping and Praying the doctor is right,
No sound, No music, Imagine my plight!

4 comments:

  1. lol! that was it? u got ur ears cleaned?! good lord. things ppl make public these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, the wax comes out tmrw. Now THAT will be graphic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha... I thought it might be Nitin's doing...

    ReplyDelete